These little beauties are refreshing and delicious, not to mention great for that afternoon pick-me-up thanks to the nootropic effects of EnXtra™ and Bluenesse™ in Beauty Brain! Scientifically shown to support mental alertness and focus for up to five hours, EnXtra will give you the boost you need without the post-caffeine crash, and the calming benefits of Bluenesse will leave you feeling zen and ready to tackle the rest of the day.
Berry and Coconut Beauty Bliss Balls
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for a few hours
- 1 cup defrosted berries of your choice (we love organic blackcurrants)
- ¾ cup organic rolled oats (or ground flaxseed to make it gluten free)
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- ¾ cup of shredded coconut (save ¼ for rolling bliss balls in)
- 2 scoops of Beauty Brain Super Powder
- Place soaked cashews in a food processor and blend until crumbly.
- Add defrosted berries and pulse until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until well mixed.
- Place mixture into the fridge to firm up and roll into approx 14 - 16 balls.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut in a bowl and roll each bliss ball until covered.
We recommend storing these delicious morsels in the fridge to make them last, or you can even freeze them!